Content that can be imported from DocBase
The following can be imported:
The following cannot be imported:
- Thumbs up
- Images embedded in notes and comments (images cannot be obtained from the DocBase API)
- Memo accessible by the user who issued the API import token will be imported
- The memo will be imported to Kibela as a co-editing note
- Personal memo and draft memo will be imported as drafts
- Memo connected to groups will be sorted to the appropriate groups and memo not connected will be sorted to the home group
- Groups accessible by the user who issued the API import token will be imported
- All imported groups will be shown as private groups
- Once groups have been imported, all group members will be removed and only the user who imported the groups will remain. You will need to manually add the members back to the group.
How to import
✔︎ Before you begin
☑︎ Read through the Importing Content doc.
☑︎ Check if your Kibela account and DocBase usernames match. If the names do not, a new account will be created when the content is imported to Kibela (if on the paid plan, this will count as 1 account).
If the usernames do not match, the author names will not match as well.
- Access https://**team-name**.docbase.io/settings/tokens and obtain the API token. Click “create token.”
- Enter the necessary information and click “create.”
- Copy and save the access token.
- Go to the Kibela Import page. Select the DocBase tab and enter the DocBase team URL and API access token (from step 3). Click “Import.”
It’ll take a few minutes for your content to be imported, however depending on the load this may take up to a day.
We plan to expand to more services in the future, so should you have any suggestions, please contact us email@example.com or the chat.
Operation hours: 10AM-5PM JST (excluding weekends and Japanese national holidays)
* We accept inquires 24/7