Content that can be imported from DocBase
The following can be imported:
- Images embedded in articles and comments
- Project pages
The following cannot be imported:
Articles in co-editing mode will be imported to Kibela as notes on co-editing mode. Other articles will be imported as notes ----
Groups with imported notes
If you have groups in your Qiita Team account, new groups will be created on Kibela with the same name. Articles in that group will be imported to the respective groups.
When Project Pages are imported to Kibela, new groups will be created with the name “team name on Qiita Team + #projects.” Comments on the project pages and author information will not be imported as it cannot be obtained from the Qiita Team API. The author of the imported project pages will be noted as the user who imported the contents.
How to import
✔︎ Before you begin
☑︎ Read through the Importing Content doc.
☑︎ Check if your Kibela account and Qiita Team usernames match. If the names do not, a new account will be created when the content is imported to Kibela (if on the paid plan, this will count as 1 account).
If the usernames do not match, the author names will not match as well.
- Access https://teams-center.qiita.com/settings/applications and obtain the API token. Click “Issue new token.”
- Enter the necessary details under “Explanation of access token,” click the checkbox for “read_qiita_teams” and click “Issue.”
- Copy and save the access token.
- Go to the Kibela Import page. Select the Qiita Team tab and enter the Qiita Team team URL and API access token (from step 3). Click “Import.”
Importing articles on private groups
Articles in private groups will be imported if “Import articles in private groups” is checked.
Only articles in private groups which the user who obtained the API token belongs to will be imported.
The articles will be imported to private boards.
To read more about private groups, please read this doc.
- Confirm all details before you proceed. If the Kibela and Qiita Team usernames match, you will see the following screen. Click “Import” to continue.
If the usernames do not, you will see the message “a new username for import will be created.” If you wish to proceed, click “Import.”
Depending on the load, it may take a few minutes or up to a day to complete importing.
We plan to expand to more services in the future, so should you have any suggestions, please contact us email@example.com or the chat.
Operation hours: 10AM-5PM JST (excluding weekends and Japanese national holidays)
* We accept inquires 24/7