The following can be imported:
- Images embedded in articles and comments
Articles will be imported as notes with co-editing mode on.
WIP articles on esta will have the title “[WIP]” when imported.
How to import
✔︎ Before you begin
☑︎ Read through the Importing Content doc.
☑︎ Check if your Kibela account and esa usernames match.
If the usernames do not match, the content will be imported under an invalid user without login privilege (it will not count as a user).
If you wish to import to a valid user account, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the account name.
- Access https://**team-name**.esa.io/user/applications and obtain the API token. Click “Issue new token.”
- To obtain a new personal access token, enter the required information and click save. Check the box for “read” on the API token scope.
- Copy and save the API token.
- Go to the Kibela Import page. Select the esa tab and enter the esa URL and API access token (from step 3). Select the import destination group and click “Confirm.” All articles from esa will be imported to the specified group.
- Confirm details before you start importing. You will see the page below if your Kible username and esa screen name match. Click “Import.”
If the usernames do not match, you will see the message “A new account will be created for importing.” If you wish to continue, click “Import.”
Depending on the load, it may take a few minutes or up to a day to complete importing.
We plan to expand to more services in the future, so should you have any suggestions, please contact us email@example.com or the chat.
Operation hours: 10AM-5PM JST (excluding weekends and Japanese national holidays)
* We accept inquires 24/7