At Kibela, we understand that not all users are active every month. Therefore for these inactive users you have paid for, we will compensate with Kibela Points. The points will be automatically applied to your next month’s fees.
How Kibela Points work
For inactive users, you will receive 550 Kibela Points per each user who does not log into Kibela the previous month. The points will be automatically applied as 1 point = 1 yen from your next month’s bill.
Here is an example of how it may work:
- You sign up to the Standard Plan with 10 users on April 1, and are billed 5,500 yen (550 yen x 10 users) that day.
- There are no changes to the number of users that month, so you are billed 5,500 yen on May 1 for that month.
- During the month of May, there are 3 inactive users who do not log in to Kibela.
- To compensate for the inactive users, you receive 1,650 Kibela Points (550 points x 3 users) on June 1.
- As there are no changes to the number of users, the June bill is 5,500 yen (550 yen x 10 users).
- The Kibela Points are automatically applied to your June bill and so you are billed 3,850 yen (1,650 Kibela Points applied to the 5,500 yen monthly bill) on June 1.
- Subsequently, you will receive Kibela Points for inactive users, which will be automatically applied to the next month’s bill.
Expiration date of Kibela Points
The points are valid up to 6 months from the date of issue and will automatically expire after the expiration date.
- Kibela Points cannot be exchanged to points on other services.
- Kibela will not redeem Kibela Points under any circumstances.
- Kibela Points can only be used by the team that earned the points. It is not transferable to other teams.