Kibela offers free or discounted plans to nonprofit organizations such as OSS projects, tech communities, and research labs. Eligible organizations can sign up to 100 users per month for free.
Eligible nonprofit organizations
The following organizations with a public online presence are eligible to the free plan.
Private communities without a public online presence are not.
- OSS projects
- Tech communities and tech conference organizations
- University research labs and seminars
- Any nonprofit groups and organizations
- Student groups and organizations
- Parent teacher associations
If you are a group or organization that are not any of the above categories but are a nonprofit, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss with you.
The discount will be applied based on the number of users.
|Plans||<100 user plan||>101 user plan|
|Number of users||<100 users||>101 users|
|Monthly usage fee per user||Free||165 yen (tax incl)|
Free trial: 1 year
If you wish to continue using Kibela after a year, please contact us with the information listed below before your contract expires.
If you fail to contact us before your contract expires,
we will freeze your account and delete it after a certain period of time in accordance with Article 5 of the Terms of Service.
How to apply
Please contact us with the information below.
Operation hours: 10am-5pm JST (weekdays only) *We accept inquiries 24/7
Provide us with the following information:
* Your Kibela team account （your team name is ****** from https://******.kibe.la/）
* If you do not have an account, create an account by following the steps noted here
* Your organization name
* Number of users
(You will not be charged if you have under 100 users. You will be charged the nonprofit monthly usage fee for users over 100).
* Explanation of how your organization plans to use Kibela
* Website of your organization’s activities (if you don’t have your own, a third party site is acceptable).
* If you have profit making activities (selling merch, donations, monthly and participation fees, etc), please submit a financial statement.
Q: Do we need to apply for the nonprofit discount if we have 5 users or fewer?
A: No, if you have 5 users or fewer, you can use the free Community Plan.
Q: If we have more than 100 users, how can we apply?
A: Contact us at `firstname.lastname@example.org` within 10 business days after adding the users.