The archive feature can be used under the following conditions:
✔️ You have editing privileges (as the author or a co-editor)
✔️ You are have admin or higher privileges and the author’s account has been deactivated
Use this feature to organize your notes and folders to avoid accidental deletion of your docs.
You can restore archived contents at any time.
- Click ︙on the top right of the screen.
- From the drop down menu, click “Archive”
The note has been archived.
To view archived notes, Click “Search” and press enter.
From the filtered search, click “Archived”
Archived notes will not be shown on the main page and cannot be edited.
You can access archived notes from the URL.
You can also delete archived notes.
- From the folder page, click︙ on the folder you wish to archive.
- Click “Archive” from the dropdown menu.
The folder has been archived.
To view archived folders, click the checkbox “Show archives.”
- Go to the groups page and click the gear icon on the group you wish to archive.
- Click “Archive”
To view archived groups, click the checkbox “Show archives.”
You will be able to view all archived groups.
- Go to the notes page
- Click the ︙ icon
- Click “Restore archive”
- Go to the folders page
- Click the checkbox “Show archives”
- Once the archived folder appears, click “Restore”
- Go to the groups page
- Click “Show archives”
- Click the gear icon
- Click “Restore”
Should you run into any problems, please reach out to us at any time.
Operation hours: 10AM-5PM JST (excluding weekends and Japanese national holidays)
* We accept inquires 24/7